Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What do you think of my site?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Riggedproductions.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    www.riggedproductions.com

    Email me what you think, it's home to videos, cartoons, songs, stories and more.

    Thanks.

    ------------------
    -Bobby Miller
    [email protected]
    www.riggedproductions.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Director77's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2000
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I haven't had a chance so see any of your movies yet.(I'm downloading one right now) So I'll post another reply on what I think of the content of the site.

    I like the design of the site, nice graphics.

    Keep making moves.

    Oh, and check out my site if you get the time. http://www.graveyardshiftproductions.com/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Director77's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2000
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty funny stuff and original too.
    Just downloaded Fiday Night FTW and Boredom.
    Very funny stuff. Keep making em.

    And if you get a chance check out my movies at: http://www.graveyardshiftproductions.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •